Monday, July 04, 2005

Lazy Day

Today is, and continues to be, a lazy day!

While I am capable of relaxing even while still being productive, I rarely shift all the way down. (Probably because it's tough to shift back into gear again!) But I am enjoying the moment!

Watched a movie last night after enjoying a wonderful homemade Chinese dinner, plus played some Burnout 3 on the PS2.

This morning, sleeping in was until almost eight - but didn't really leave the bed until almost 9:30. (No details of what went on in between!) Made hashbrowns, checked my email, shared a piece of red, white & blue cake with Craig, and watched another movie - all before 11am and a shower! Now for me, that is the ultimate lazy!

Got the bikini on and will hit some sun later. If we watch fireworks, it will be from the house. Not leaving for anything!

When I was a teenager, we'd always go up to my grandparent's cabin on the Little North Fork river in Oregon. Swim & hike all day and get back into town just in time to watch fireworks. That was always great! Kinda miss it, but I've adjusted to all of the new locations of the past 20 years.

No swimming today - but there might be a little DDR!

All work and no play ... well, you know the rest!

Happy Fourth of July!!!!!!!

No comments: