Saturday, January 07, 2006

Big Moments

Life is full of big, life-changing moments.

This weekend, as I prepare Book III of my series to go into production, I think about where I was a year ago, preparing Book II, or over two years ago, preparing the first book. Every time, it has become more familiar and easy, and yet each moment is different!

And I think about how my life is going to change yet again with this third book. I have learned so much from the first two, have so many new ideas and chances I will take, my path will be so different from the other books. Book III will teach me all new tricks, too. I'll realize how much I still don't know about the industry! And as always, I will wish I had time to do all I truly wanted - I always feel I am not doing enough!

Book III will rock my world - and I am so looking forward to it!!!

The only constant in the world is change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diane,
I am sure Book III will rock everyones world as well as your own. So far everyone I know who has read one of your books have done so in a day or two and with raving reviews. My sister loved it and now my Grandma is reading it non-stop.
I was looking around your website for a place to enter Grandma's email address so she could be notified when James was available, but could not find a place to do so. You should think about adding that to your site. I will let Grandma know when James is ready but I am sure there are other fans out there who would appreciate knowing when your next book is ready. I will also let her know if you ever make it back to Orlando. I am sure she would love ot meet you in person, as would I.

CMR :)