Tuesday, October 24, 2006

From the Beach to the Mountains


I traveled to both ends of North Carolina this past weekend, from Morehead City at the beach to Hickory in the mountains. At each location, I met new authors and fans, and returned with several new marketing ideas. I also connected with a few fans, such as Doug Wolfe:

Doug owns Dee Gee's Gifts & Books in Morehead City, one of my favorite places to go! We've always wondered if we're related somewhere ...

This weekend are two more signings, including one in the Virginia mountains. I hope to catch up with friends in that area as well.

I enjoy these opportunities to travel and meet new people, and it's almost sad that the year will soon be ending. I will have a few appearances the beginning of next year and some speaking engagements, but the every weekend run will not begin again until Book IV is released.

So, until then, I'm enjoying the scenery!


No comments: