Saturday, June 13, 2009

Feature Opportunities for Authors & Writers

Spunk On A Stick's Tips offers several opportunities for authors & writers to feature their work.

Author, Editor & Writer Guest Spots

I love to feature other authors and this takes place on Mondays. I prefer guest posts to interviews, although I may throw a couple questions your direction. Website links and images are welcome with your guest post, which should be between 400 -700 words in length. If you would like to be featured, feel free to suggest a topic that relates to publishing or promoting!


Book Reviews

Sorry, folks, I just don't have the time! I am also an author and between writing, editing, speaking, and promoting, I do not have enough hours in the day to devote to book reviews.

Other Options

Have a suggestion? Contact me with your idea!

wolferock at earthlink.net

Thanks!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This will be a great blog-building and networking campaign, Diane - good brain child! :)

The Old Silly From Free Spirit Blog

Helen Ginger said...

You are very organized. (That's a good thing and something I aspire to achieve.)

Helen
Straight From Hel

Connie Arnold said...

What a great idea! I look forward to seeing what you share.
Connie

Nancy J. Parra said...

Wonderful! I'll be contacting you for some promo in August. ;)

Cheers-

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Nancy, at the moment, The Thursday Excerpts are full through mid-October, but the Monday author features have many openings...

Gwyn Ramsey said...

Your site is fantastic. I enjoyed reading the featured articles. Thanks for all the work that you do.

Gwyn Ramsey
http://gwynramsey.blogspot.com

Gwyn Ramsey said...

Your site is fantastic. I enjoyed reading the featured articles. Thanks for all the work that you do.

Gwyn Ramsey
http://gwynramsey.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What an excellent way of getting to know each other's work. I would love to participate.