Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to my USA friends! I hope today finds you well fed and with family.

We are spending the day with our neighbors and friends, so Spunky will not be cooking a full meal. (Yeah for me!)

However, I have cooked many turkeys in the past. I may be a vegan, but I always do a proper turkey with stuffing for my husband. He does protest when I make the naked bird dance across the counter, claiming I am playing with his food...

Don't tell his mom, but he admits that I do a better, juicer turkey than she - LOL!

So enjoy a drumstick! I'll be busy gnawing on my Tofurkey...


11 comments:

The Old Silly said...

Me I'm a breast man (wink), but Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Diane!

Marvin D Wilson

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy that tofurkey!

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Donna McDine said...

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the day off from cooking.

Best wishes,
Donna

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

have a great day!!!

Mike Douglas said...

Go Tofurkey Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Diane!

Helen Ginger said...

That was cute. You made me laugh at the image of you dancing with the turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Helen
Straight From Hel

Alix said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love the idea of a dancing turkey. :) Glad you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.

Jai Joshi said...

Happy Thanksigiving to you and yours!

Best wishes from India.

Jai

Mayra Calvani said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Diane! That turkey looks YUMMY!!!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Hey, it's no fun unless I get to dance with the turkey!